SCOPE OF SERVICE
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure all information displayed is accurate. Considerable information is accessed from our suppliers and we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that their site is free of errors or faults.
- Our Scope CONSISTS of Holiday Planning. It involves working in close tandem with our customers to provide Iternaries which suits their Taste & Budget. Once the customer pays for his Travel, we will proceed to book the services on behalf of Service providers. Further stating that WE ACT AS FACILITATORS ONLY FOR BOOKING YOUR HOLIDAY TRIP (In liaison with Service providers).
- Information regarding the services mentioned is provided to us by the individual Airlines, hotels or Land Suppliers (including descriptions, facilities and visual images). Therefore, we are not responsible for any variance in quality from the information supplied to us by the hotel or supplier.
- Please note that we are not service providers.
LAIBILITY IN MARKETPLACE
We are also present in Travel Marketplace “TravelTriangle”. Please note that in case of any customer approaching to us via a marketplace, below conditions apply
- We act like the Delivery Agent in the marketplace
- The customer, had to pay the Package amount to the marketplace & should abide by the terms & conditions of the marketplace (In additional to our terms & Conditions)
- In case of any support, customer should contact the marketplace customer contact numbers (mentioned in the website of marketplace)
- Alternatively customer can also raise the ticket on the link https://traveltoogle.freshdesk.com/support/home. Please Note that support SLA is 24 hours
- TravelToogle does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like Airlines, hotels, Ground Suppliers etc. For example, Airlines & Ground Suppliers are responsible for travel delays while hotels are responsible for inefficient service or lack of hospitality.
- We do not accept any liability of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control.
- Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements.
- TravelToogle shall not be liable or responsible for:
- Any damage or loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, irregularity, delay/change in schedule, cancellation without cause, inaccurate information, deficiency of service/product, or cancellation due to conditions not under the control of any Service Provider
- The health, safety and well-being of the User in the course of availing of Any Service
- Any incidental or ancillary services which is directly purchased by the User from the Service Provider;
- Any incorrect information provided by the Service Provider.
- We do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control and which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.
HEALTH& COVID-19 POLICY
- You must ensure that you are aware of any Health/Quarantine requirements for your forthcoming travel and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation/Other certificates as demanded by local Authorities.
- For COVID-19
- It’s travelerresponsibility to get himself tested prior to starting the tour & on Arrival of the destination country (Based on Departure & Arrival country Covid-19 Guidelines).
- Traveler hereby declare and undertake jointly and severally to indemnify &keep TravelTooglefully indemnified, saved and harmless of, from any Financial Loss arising out of Cancellation of the trip (if he is found Covid Positive at any time during the Trip).
- TravelToogle is not responsible of any Direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or punitive damages, If the traveler is found Covid positive while undergoing tests in Departure country OR at Arrival country.
- We strongly recommend that the Traveler should purchase Travel Insurance (Which Covers Covid-19 clause) to mitigate the Risk, should the Covid positive situation arises.
- In case the Destination required the fully vaccinated certificate, it’s the travellers responsibility be compliant with vaccines which are WHO/Local Destination tourism authority approved. In case of Non compliance TravelToogle bears no responsibility of the same.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities is your sole responsibility.
- All travelers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months’ validity from the date of return.
- Sim card is complementary service, however as per Govt guidelines, SIM can only be provided if traveler agrees to purchase any pre-paid plan basis the requirement.
- We charge Booking Fee for the Services provided (Mentioned in “SCOPE”), which is Non Refundable. Our Booking Feeis Rs 5000 per Adult & Rs 2500 per Child (<11 Yrs). Please Note that GST is charged extra over these charges.
- TravelToogle may require the Customer to pay non-refundable booking fee at the time of booking the tour.
TCS (Section 206C-1G)
- Starting 01 Oct 2020, all international Travel Bookings made Via the Third party Websites/Marketplace/Travel Agents are subject to 5% TCS on total amount of package
- TCS is a Tax deductible at collection& is adjustable against IT Returns
- In case of cancellation 5% TCS would be Non refundable as it is adjusted against your PAN Card.
- Please Note that Booking fee is included in the package price.
- In case of the booking contains Airticket, Full amount is needed prior to processing of the same.
- In case the Booking contains Non refundable Hotels, Full amount is needed (irrespective of the Payment schedule) prior to processing of the same.
- Please Note that payment schedule proposed by TravelToogle on TravelTriangle is tentative in nature & can change any time based on supplier payment policy. For e.g. if the supplier wants payment early, we have to advance the payment schedule to meet his requirements.
- Non refundable Hotels cannot be Amended/Modified once confirmed.
- Please Note that Airticket/Hotels price & availability are dynamic in nature. TravelToogle Does not take responsibility if they are sold out/price Increase while processing the booking. In such cases alternative hotel/Airlines are provided.
- Airlines Ticket prices & Availability are Dynamic in Nature &can be change at the time of booking. If this Happens then Alternative options would be provided OR Customer will be bearing the Additional Cost (if insist on same Flight).
- Hotel prices & Availability are Dynamic in Nature &can be change at the time of booking. If this Happens then Alternative options would be provided OR Customer will be bearing the Additional Cost if insist on same Hotel (If found available on Higher room category)
CANCELLETION & REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations must be notified Via Support Ticket at https://traveltoogle.freshdesk.com/support/home. Please Note that support SLA is 24 hours
- Fees will be charged if you cancel your booking. This includes all fees charged by suppliers up to 100% of the booking price.
- Cancellation charges for All Cruise booking shall apply as per cruises cancellation rules. It will be extra than Land Package cancellation charges.
- Cancellation charges for AirAsia/Scoot/Other Airline ticket booking shall apply as per specific Airlines cancellation rules. It will be extra than Land Package cancellation charges.
- Cancellations of Land Package are as per below table.
Greater than 21 Days of travel date
50% of land package
Between 21 – 14 Days of travel date
75% of land package
Between 14 – 01 Days of travel date
100% of land package
100% of land package
- Also No refund will be given for reduction of stay once checked in.
- In case of Non availability of Hotel Reservation/Flight Ticket, an alternative option would be provided & Additional Cost (Increase/Decrease) would be conveyed to Customer. Please Note that Non availability is not considered the valid cause for the Cancellation (Since TravelToogle is not responsible for the same). In such cases if the customer insists for the Trip cancellation, booking fees + GST would be charged in addition with TravelTriangle Cancellation charges.
- Pls note that the driver would wait in the Hotel Lobby for 15-20 Mins for the tours pickup at the given designated time. In case you are not spotted, the driver would punch the No show. In this case No Alternative/Refund would be given for that particular Tour/Transfer
- All reschedule must be notified by email (Via Support Ticket)
- Fees will be charged if you reschedule your booking. This includes all additional fees charged by suppliers (Cruise/Airlines/Land Package)
- Reschedule service charges of TravelToogle are NIL, however the Reschedule charge of Service providers Apply
- Please Note that Visa/Insurance/SIM will not be rescheduled under any circumstances.
In case of any copyright infringement, please send us an email detailing as to which image/content is in violation of copyrights . Along with this, it is required that you submit proof of your copyright claim which should include proof which shows you to be the owner of the violating material.
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- For each allegedly infringing image or piece of content that you wish to have removed from our website, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material and details of which is the infringing piece of content.
- Provide information which is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.
- Provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing material:
- Proof of copyright in the image or text concerned, namely proof of registration of the image under the DMCA or absent such registration,
- A detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and
- Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image in Indian Territory.
We will then verify the image & if the copyright infringement is found, we will take down that image from TravelToogle website. We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary contained elsewhere herein or otherwise at law, TravelToogle liability (whether by way of indemnification to you or otherwise) shall be restricted to a maximum of INR 1000 (Indian Rupees One Thousand only) for all the copyright infringements. Since the images are used in demo purpose only & not for revenue generation hence we are happy to take down the images (Uploaded mistakenly by our employees/Partners) if the notice is send to us on Official Email Id.
- In All cases 100% payment should be done 15 days prior to travel date OR Supplier Cancellation Date (Whichever comes Earlier).
- If your travel date is less than 15 days of booking date, then 100% payment is required for processing of booking.
- TravelToogle has sole right to cancel entire Airticket + land package, if the customer fails to pay 100% amount, 15 days prior to travel date OR Supplier Cancellation Date (Whichever comes Earlier).
- Please note that payment on the scheduled date is the onus of the customer.
- Nonpayment of balance amount stated in the quote would be treated as Willful act & would attract the cancellation penalty.
- TravelToogle had every right to cancel the booking without informing the customer, if the customer fails to pay on the schedule date (unless specifically stated in writing).
- Once the package is booked and the invoice is generated, client is responsible for keeping track of the payment dates. If we don’t receive the payment as per the schedule, there are good chances of auto-cancelation of the package. If there is any delay in payment from scheduled date, your booking will be auto released by the system due to unavailability of payment.
- TravelToogle is not obligated in any circumstance to provide break–up of the invoice for each of the service included in the package.
- If the customer chooses to pay Via The credit card TDR charges apply, unless stated otherwise.
PROMOTION & DISCOUNTS
- TravelToogle may, from time to time, launch some promotions and discount offers on the tour package internally or externally through advertisements and some Users might receive additional benefits due to entitlement to such promotion and discounts. No claims from Users for such privileges shall lie if they are not entitled for the discounts or eligible under the promotion.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by TravelToogle, TravelToogle shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time.
- Travel documents include airline tickets, accommodation vouchers, tour vouchers or any other document, whether in electronic form or otherwise, used to confirm an arrangement with a service provider. Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions including being non-refundable, non-date changeable and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees. Travel documents cannot be transferred to another person to use.
- All airline tickets must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder. An incorrect name on a booking may result in an inability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled. Any errors in names, dates and timings on your documentation will be your responsibility if not advised and confirmed by you at the time of booking.
CUSTOMER ABUSE POLICY
- TravelToogle always prides itself in according paramount importance to the customer service. Company employees/personnel are trained to treat customers with utmost politeness, courtesy and respect in every interaction they have with them. This process is further reassured through continuous interaction audits, training & monitoring. Despite our best efforts, in exceptional circumstances our services may be impacted and it’s our motto to reduce and minimize such circumstances to the maximum possible extent.
- However, the company expects customers to respect and be courteous to the employees of the company and requests the customers to display mature understanding and desist from resorting to hostile and abusive behavior. In such unlikely behavioral circumstances by the customers, company reserves its right to take all such steps that may be deemed fit.
EXACTNESS NOT GUARANTEED
TravelToogle cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. For example, photographs of the interiors of hotel rooms posted on internet have been provided by the respective hotels. Hence, TravelToogle does not guarantee the visual appeal of your room. TravelToogle wants you to have an enjoyable experience but we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such a package will be as per your perception or imagination.
FORCE MAJURE LIABILITY
TravelToogle will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or punitive damages under Force Majeure circumstances
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country's Immigration Authority and TravelToogle is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler and due to this if Pax is not travelling, Note- There will be no refund and there will be applicable cancellation charges as implicated by supplier, Hotel, Airline, Transport etc
- It shall be solely your responsibility to hold valid travel documents like passports, visas and other statutory clearances like immigration, to enable you to travel on the tour hassle free.
- As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the operator shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor will he be liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from.
- In case of Parasailing not been able to do due to wind conditions, IDR 50,000 would be refunded per person.
- Package with Glass Bottom Boat to Turtle Island need to pay entrance fee/donation to enter the island at IDR 20,000 per person i.e. approx. 100/- per person.
- In case of national park fees for Thailand customers, it needs to be paid directly by the customer to the Thai Govt unless specified otherwise.
- In case Watersport are not available due to equipment/Instructor, TravelToogle is not responsible for the same.
- In case of Weather Condition not permitting the tour, it can be shifted OR full refunds can be issued.
- ETicket once issued cannot be amendable/Cancelled at any circumstances.
- In case Supplier does not arrive for the pickup OR is not able to provide Tours/Transfers due to any technical Reason, our liability is to Refund the Tours/Transfers limited to the cost (Buying Price) of the cancelled tour
- Sometimes we ask travelers to make their own arrangements (in case of Non arrival of transfers OR where Suppliers are not able to provide the pickups). In such cases for Reimbursements Bill/Receipt from the Service providers are needed for audit & compliance. In case Bills/ Receipts are not available, screenshots of the same are also admissible for reimbursements. If Bills/ Receipts/Screenshots are not provided then the Reimbursement would be limited to the purchase price of TravelToogle.com
- Any issues if arises during the Tour/Transfer/Hotel,would be taken into consideration while availing the services (from the service providers). Pls Note that No complaints are entertained once the tour ends.
- In case the customer complains of deficiency of services, he needs to submit his evidence in form of Photo/Video/Any other, so that we can take the case with the concerned supplier. If no evidence are provided the case would be simply closed without any action.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Standard hotel check-in time is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check out 10.00 am to 12.00 hours.
- International hotels general breakfast timings are between 7:30 am-10:00 am.
- When we say that your transport (arrivals, departures and sightseeing) will be by ‘seat-in-coach basis’, all we mean is that a comfortable van / bus/ coach will be provided to you depending upon the total number of arrivals. Please note we will be clubbing passengers arriving around similar time and dropping at various hotels. In case you don't approve of the same, we recommend you to book a private vehicle at a supplement cost. All the transportation is deemed on SIC Basis until & unless specified otherwise.
- In case of any discrepancies in the mail against your request in terms of Vouchers, Flight tickets and any other related document, please notify us within 24hours. Failure to do so will mean that we understand that all information’s in the document are correct. Last moment changes will not be entertained.
- Complimentary services are always subject to availability at time of consumption. If due to any unfavorable conditions, services not provided, in that case no refund will be processed neither TravelToogle can be challenged for substitute services.
- TravelToogle is responsible for only making the reservations for you and is not responsible for any kind of flight delays, flight re-routing, flight cancellation etc. We will assist you to make any alternative arrangements to the best of our capabilities. Charges for the same will be borne by the client.
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 3 hours before departure for International flights. If the client is not able to catch/board his flight by any reason, TravelToogle is not responsible. We will assist you to make any alternative arrangements to the best of our capabilities. Charges for the same will be borne by the client.
- Passport's front page and last page is mandatory to provide before travel date of all the travelers.
- Last moment changes in timings from the airline will not be entertained. No refund will be provided
- This Agreement is subject to interpretation as per the laws of India, and the parties shall refer any unresolved disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Delhi.