Barefoot Eco Hotel
Spend 4 nights and 5 days at Barefoot Eco Hotel
Spend 4 nights and 5 days at Barefoot Eco Hotel and have a great Honeymoon romantic room Maldives to spend quality time with your special one. The Barefoot Eco is located within an almost untouched forest on Hanimaadhoo island in the preserved deep North of Maldives. This 4star Barefoot Eco Hotel is well connected to Male international airport by numerous daily 45minutes flights. Due to its luxuriant vegetation and privacy, everybody can fall in an untouched nature, living the genuine and natural Maldives with all modern accommodation facilities. A half mile private sandy beach and a turquoise lagoon frame the hotel. The Swiss-Italian management and staff always aim to provide each of our guests with an exclusive and personalized service, designated to a particular attention to details and the pursuit of a unique experience.
The 12 Seaside Rooms are affordable and comfortable accommodations, nicely furnished, with a modern and elegant double sink bathroom this hotel (Barefoot Eco Hotel). The rooms have a wide patio door looking onto a cosy wooden veranda just beside our endless white beach. They are part of the same complex with a sandy inner courtyard. Ideal for groups and families wishing to share a unique experience or for team building vacations.
What is included in the tour
- 4 Nights stay at Barefoot Eco Hotel
- Meals on Full Board
- Transfers from/to Male Airport to Hanimadhoo by Domestic Flight and by Coach to the Hotel
- All taxes and surcharges
- Green Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any item of Personal Nature
- 4 Nights in Seaside Room
- Perfect tour for Honeymooners/Couples
- Meal provided is full board (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- Assistance at the airport by its representative
- Honeymoon: Complimentary fruit plate, one snorkeling trip by dhoni. Offered for couples staying within 6 months of the date of their wedding. Wedding certificate or copy must be presented.
- Birthdays: A surprise cake in the room the evening of birthday.
- Guests will get the following as complementary inclusions: welcome drink, refreshing towel upon arrival, free daily yoga lessons, volleyball, snorkeling by dhoni with the marine biologist on the house reef (three times per week), bikes for adults and children, seawater swimming-pool, fully equipped gym, kayak (free of charge once per room/per stay), library, board games, bowls court, telescope, evening biology lectures, test of underwater respiration, free Wi-Fi connection available throughout the resort including all room categories. Sun beds, shade umbrellas and beach towels for all guest rooms. For all room categories 1 big bottle of water per day in the room. Speed boat transfer from/to the boat bar.
Day 1 - Arrival in the Maldives
Get a hearty welcome from the Maldives representative at the airport arrival section who is there to meet and greet you. After reaching the resort, complete your check-in formalities and get the key card of your room, your ultimate pleasure den. Find your welcome drink awaiting, relish on it and take some rest to get energized. Now spend the rest day in leisure and as per your likings. Explore either resort facilities or go for an evening walk along the sandy beach as you have plenty of time. Take a dip in the pristine water, enjoy amazing sunset views, and soak in the feeling of a great evening. Later, savor your dinner delicacies at the restaurant and relish your choice of drinks at the bar and give a delightful end to the evening. Get back to your pleasure den to enjoy overnight stay in restful sleep.
Day 2 - Excursion, Diving & Relaxation
Wake up in the morning to enjoy another day in the Maldives. Start with a scrumptious breakfast and choose from excursions like Island excursion Snorkeling excursions, Scuba diving etc. to learn more about the island exclusivities.(These activities will require additional charges). Get back to your hotel to explore the island on your own. End your evening with a delectable dinner spread at the resort’s fine-dining restaurant.
Day 3 – A day at leisure and spa (optional)
Relish a delicious breakfast and get ready to immerse in a refreshing experience. Enjoy a day full of reviving spa therapies (at your own expense). You will be spoilt for choices with facials, massages, and body treatments that hail from Ayurvedic treatments or hydrotherapy. Indulging in a couple spa session is one of the best things to do in Maldives on honeymoon. Delight in a sensory treat with refreshing therapies. This will be your complete wellness trip of togetherness! At night, relish a hearty dinner and take a romantic stroll before you go for a relaxing sleep at the resort.
Day 4 – A day at leisure
Start your 4th day with a scrumptious breakfast and you can choose to relax or get ready to embark on a journey including lots of exploration, and excursions by purchasing it direclty at the resort. You can opt for a cruise on Dhoni or go fishing to learn some fishing skills or enjoy catamaran sailing depanding upon your taste and resort offerings for the day. With the setting evening, head back to your resort to enjoy a variety of dinner delicacies, be part of any entertainment performances and finally rest in your bed for a refreshing sleep
Day 5 - Departure from the Maldives
Wake up with last day's lovely memories amid the blue surroundings, and have your tasty breakfast. Arrange your bags, fulfill check-out formalities, and finally, it's the time to bid adieu to the stunning resort. Embark on your return journey with a speedboat ferry to get transferred to the airport. Board your return flight with unforgettable memories of an extraordinary Maldivian retreat.