Indulge in the spirit of love with the romantic 5 nights Exotic party vacation from India. It gives you three nights in Phuket , two nights in Krabi & stay at heavenly Phi Phi Island.
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and one of the most romantic beach destinations in Asia. The Fanta Sea cultural theme park is a must-visit attraction. The nearby Phi Phi Island can be easily reached by speedboat. Snorkeling, fish-feeding, swimming, and relaxing on the beach are some of the things to do on the Phi Phi island tour.
Next, move on to Krabi, one of the most beautiful places on Earth, almost like a little slice of heaven. Here, apart from a fantastic city tour, where you cover all the major Krabi attractions.
Just south west of Krabi coastline lie the stunning Phi Phi Islands, part of a marine national park that's one of the world's most unforgettable destinations. Phi Phi Don, the larger island, offers sheer limestone cliffs, fine sand beaches and hidden coves
Our Phi Phi party honeymoon package can be booked from any major city in India and newlyweds can customize this itinerary as per their own interest to enrich their romantic rendezvous in Thailand.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel Accommodation for 5 Nights
- Daily Breakfast
- All Transfer of Land & Water (Phuket –Phi Phi – Krabi – Phuket)
- Half day Phuket City Tour without Lunch
- 4 Island Tour with Lunch
- All Entry Tickets
- All taxes and surcharges included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Air tickets
- Any expense of Personal Nature
- National Park Fees (If Applicable)
- Price Not Valid for Peak Season (15Dec - 15Jan)
- Accommodation in 2 Nights Phuket
- Accommodation in 2 Nights Krabi
- Accommodation in 1 Night Phi Phi Island
- Room Configurations : Basic Room Category
- All day breakfast included except the arrival day
- All Entry tickets included
- Hotel Facilities: Gym, Swimming Pool, Restaurant
Day 1 - Arrival in Phuket & Transfer to Phi Phi Island
Land to a warm reception in Phuket Airport, our representative will be there to transfer you to Rassada Pier for your next ferry to Phi Phi island. Reach the Tonsai Pier of Phi Phi island & thereafter transfer to your Hotel .Rest of the day is free with seanic beaches of phi phi Island & Famous Night parties of Phi phi island to let your hair down.Overnight at Phi Phi Island
Day 2 – Transfer to Krabi by ferry
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Krabi. Check-in at the hotel in Krabi and have lunch. Later in the evening, head out to explore the city by yourself. Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 – Four Island Tour with Lunch
After breakfast in the hotel, you will be taken for a join longtailboat tour of the Four Islands. Through this tour, you will get to explore several beautiful islands near Krabi. Enjoy your time as you go island hopping. The “four islands” is a popular day trip from Ao Nang, taking in the group of islands closest to the coast – the ones that can be seen on the horizon from the beach. The four islands are Koh Poda, Koh Gai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub and Koh Mor; and the tour also stops off at the beautiful Phra Nang Cave Beach on the Railay peninsula. This beach, inaccessible by road, is considered to be one of the most beautiful strips of sand in the world – at least when it is not crowded with boats and people. Koh Poda is famous for its white beaches and turquoise water; the huge rock in front of it (pictured above) has been featured on countless postcards, screeensavers and tourist brochures, so don’t miss the opportunity to snap your own photo memory here. The cruise around the “head” of Chicken Island, with the odd rocky outcrop that earned it its name also makes a good photo op. Fun fact: Chicken Island is really called “Axe Island” or Koh Hua Gwan; it was dubbed “the chicken island” by Krabi’s first tourists and the nickname stuck, although we think it actually looks more like a camel! At low tide, the boat will stop between Chicken Island with the two tiny islands of Koh Mor and Koh Tub, where you will have the opportunity to walk along the sweeping three-pronged sandbar that links the three together. This is known in Thai as “thaleh waek” or “separated sea”. In the evening, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 – Transfer to Phuket from Krabi
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Phuket. Check-in at the hotel in Phuket .Evening at Leisure. Later head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 – Half Day Phuket City Tour
After Breakfast, get ready for a half day City tour.
• Pick up from the hotel. Drive along scenic beach roads via Patong, Karon, Kata or Phuket Town
• Visit Phuket View Point enjoy sea view of Kata, Karon, Patong Beach
• Visit Wat Chalong. The main temple in Phuket
• Visit Phuket's unique Big Buddha on the top of Nakerd Hill
• Visit Phuket Local factory. Get some refreshment (soft drinks, coffee or tea).
• Visit Cashew Nut factory and shopping for local products.
• Enjoy Authentic Thai lunch on the beach (**optional )
• Return back to the hotel
The evening is offered at leisure. Enjoy overnight stay at the Phuket hotel.
Day 6 – Departure
After breakfast, check out of the hotel to proceed to the airport for your flight back home